Butler University Mixed-Use Development, Conceptual Design
Our concept for this mixed-use development was to activate the site with architectural elements that engage students, faculty, residents, and visitors. The concept establishes a new gateway into the campus, and includes a restaurant, 10,000 sft of retail space, 85,000 sft of apartment and townhouse housing, 50,000-sft hotel, 1,050-space garage, and administrative space. Our design focused on creating a transitional architectural aesthetic that meets a 50-year minimum life span and enhances the campus design.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce