Breast Center, Ohio Valley Surgical Hospital
With plush dressing rooms, wall vanities, and trendy décor, the new Ohio Valley Breast Center looks and feels more like a spa than a medical center. The renovated suite includes a new registration booth with improved wayfinding, entry into the center, mammography suite, stenograph room, hot lab for isotope injection, Dexa room, dressing rooms, and procedure rooms. The new breast center suite was specifically designed to be easily adaptable, since it is currently occupying a temporary location until a new larger facility in a connector building is complete. Once the connector building is constructed, this breast center space will convert to the new Nuclear Medicine Room.
"I just want to thank Joel Farmer for all that he had done for us. The design is fabulous and it all came together so well."
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce