BlueSky Technology Partners Headquarters
American Structurepoint's services for this estimated $6 million facility in Noblesville include project management, architecture, interiors, structural engineering, and civil engineering, as well as site selection support services.
American Structurepoint's Architecture + Interiors Group worked with the BlueSky team through a collaborative visioning session to aid the high-tech firm in defining a vision for its company, culture, and brand. The data gleaned from this intensive work session was used to create the programming and design for BlueSky's new corporate headquarters. A recreation room where employees and their clients can play pool, foosball or work collaboratively was located in the “heart” of their new open floor plan.
American Structurepoint has designed a contemporary, mixed-used office building that delivers vibrancy and western ‘Colorado’ style in the Federal Hill district. The exterior design looked to create a warm palette with in the use of natural stone veneers and wood grain finish accent features along the roof line. Large glazing expanses were located for natural lighting in the open office plan as well as for future tenants in the lower levels.
This new headquarters is a 4-story, 42,000-sft facility with the top three levels for collaborative office use. The main level at grade is intended for a restaurant tenant space and outdoor dining. An outdoor terrace off their common breakroom area on the fourth floor provides BlueSky with scenic views of historic downtown Noblesville and the new Federal Hills Commons area.
BlueSky employees have access to an indoor bike storage area as well as locker rooms to promote wellness and also to encourage employees to connect with the larger community outside their new office space.
2018 Monumental Awards - Merit Award for Construction
2018 Excellence in Construction Awards - Award of Excellence from the Associated Buildings and Contractors Inc., Indiana/Kentucky Chapter
2017 ACEC Indiana Engineering Excellence Awards - State Finalist in Structural Systems Category
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce