Beaty Construction New Facilities
American Structurepoint provided architectural services along with structural, engineering civil engineering, and utility infrastructure services for the design and documentation of two new buildings for Beaty Construction. The first building is a 15,000-sft vehicle maintenance building; the second is a 12,000-sft, 2-story office building.
The vehicle maintenance building includes 2,500 sft of internal office space with a storage mezzanine above; the maintenance area is 12,500 sft and includes a bridge crane, wash bay, oil storage area, trench drains, and a vehicle exhaust system. Our services started with schematic design and the preparation of an RFP package issued to selected general contractors. American Structurepoint’s architecture group assisted Beaty with the review of the RFP responses and the selection of the general contractor. Once the general contractor was selected, American Structurepoint continued services with design development, construction documents and construction administration.
Due to the remote location of the site, a public sewer system was not available. Our environmental group designed a mound septic system to serve the new buildings. The septic effort also included the permitting process with the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Joe Rebber Joins American Structurepoint’s Architecture Studio
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce