414 Vermont Street Hotel Development
The Vermont Street Development utilizes the existing structure of the Bethel AME Church and builds off its historic fabric to develop a cohesive hotel complex that incorporates two separate hotel brands. Hotel 1 will be 8 stories with 127 rooms, while hotel 2 will be 6 stories with 100 rooms. The center structure of the complex contains the parking garage with 130 spaces, and shared amenity spaces on the second floor. The low roofs of these elements are planned for vegetative tray green roof elements. Hotel 2 will include a base level of future retail tenant space and an urban lobby with vertical circulation up to the second-level lobby and amenity space connectors. In order to maintain the history of the original site, the main entrance of the church and the iconic tower element are planned to be restored to their original appearance.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce