16 Tech Breedlove Parking Garage
American Structurepoint’s architecture and engineering experts see around corners and find hidden opportunities when leading projects, which leads to better outcomes for our clients. Our talented team of experts are known for providing innovative solutions, including the 16 Tech Innovation District in Indianapolis.
Comprising 50 acres on the northwest side of Indianapolis, 16 Tech is being developed to attract innovation driven enterprises of all types with a focus on life sciences, advanced manufacturing and technology. The master plan for 16 Tech included limited surface parking, and proposed structured parking in later phases. Our team of experts turned the surface parking into a dynamic parking structure early in the overall project, allowing more space in the district to be used for innovative development.
Our architects envisioned an eye-catching design with an exterior tower highlighting vibrant colors and additional lighting to make the facility aesthetically pleasing, safer, and more secure. The structure was also designed to be expanded when additional parking is needed in the future. Despite its smaller footprint, the structure has space for 700 vehicles and EV charging stations on each level, and it can be expanded to accommodate 1,000 vehicles.
The parking garage is located on Breedlove Lane. The street’s name was chosen through community input and pays homage to Madame CJ Walker by celebrating her maiden name – Breedlove.
American Structurepoint is committed to improving the quality of life for the communities and people we serve. This new parking structure will help create the live, work, play, environment our client envisioned and help fuel economic growth for the city and state.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Hangar Conversion Project Receives Top Honor in 2022 Air Force Design Awards
- Environments for Aging Magazine Profiles Architect Vanessa Shumate
- Community Policing Design Trends at Heart of New Public Safety Center
- Wright-Patterson AFB Hangar Conversion Named Best Regional Project By ENR Midwest
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- Project Spotlight: Allison Transmission Innovation Center
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- American Structurepoint Provides Design Services For Lafayette Public Safety Building
- American Structurepoint Celebrates Loeb Stadium Dedication
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- Joe Rebber Joins American Structurepoint’s Architecture Studio
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce