Vanderburgh County Jail Addition
Vanderburgh County is seeking to expand their correctional facility in Evansville, Indiana. American Structurepoint will lead the design of the $40-million jail expansion as the overall project manager and architect/engineer of record. Other elements include providing land surveying, civil/site engineering, and structural engineering services. A strategic team of local design firms, as well as a design firm that specializes in jail and correctional design has been formed.
American Structurepoint re-examined a previously completed study entitled “Jail Needs Assessment and Feasibility Study,” to accurately assess overcrowding in the Vanderburgh County Jail. The current 512-bed facility will require between 800 and 1,000 additional beds.
Architects and engineers will conduct in-depth assessments during programming and planning to identify the most creative and cost-saving opportunities that meet the jail’s projected needs. Design concepts will capitalize on natural daylight, provide control without requiring additional staff, and offer tailored size options for holding areas, which are responsive to the site. By implementing our unique programming process, design strategies, and construction practices, we will optimize operation for long-term value.
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- American Structurepoint Provides Design Services For Lafayette Public Safety Building
- American Structurepoint Celebrates Loeb Stadium Dedication
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- Joe Rebber Joins American Structurepoint’s Architecture Studio
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce