Stonecroft Health Campus
American Structurepoint designed this $10 million, 63,350-sft post-acute and transitional care center. The building contains 70 skilled care and 30 assisted living beds. The facility is built on 18 acres of land. The design team brought together the goals of the various partners to develop the most cost-effective and enjoyable health and wellness center possible. The design concept configures the built environment to engage social interaction and encourage healthy behavior. One of the primary amenities is a state-of-the-art rehab center that includes spa, massage, and salon services to complement the use.
Additional amenities include restaurant-style dining, an internet/café bistro, social gathering areas, and activity-based destinations. Administration offices and employee/staff work areas are strategically located to serve as a wayfinding mode, as well as serve the inhabitants of the facility. These indoor destinations are further defined and connected by outside amenities that will serve the residents and visiting guests.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce