Lehigh Valley Trade Center
North Hampton County, Pennsylvania
As part of this design-bid-build project, American Structurepoint’s architects and structural engineers led the design effort for two speculative warehouse/distribution facilities, one at 947,500 sft and a smaller building at 297,600 sft. The minimum clear height was designed to be 36 ft for the large building and 32 ft for the small building, with conventional steel roof framing/bracing systems and load-bearing precast concrete panels for the exterior.
Our design team also created two office components at each of the front corners for both buildings, for a total of four entrance features. The design for the large building included 126 manually-operated dock doors with four motor-operated drive-in doors, while the smaller building included 40 manually-operated dock doors and two motor-operated drive-in doors. The roof system was designed as a fully adhered, 45 mil EPDM over R-20 polyisocyanurate insulation. The estimated construction cost for the large building totaled $32 million, while the smaller building totaled $11 million.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce