Gymnasium Expansion, Perry Heights Middle School
American Structurepoint provided full services for the 14,500-sft gymnasium addition. After several site studies looking at possible locations for the addition, the decision was made to add onto the south end of the existing school, allowing for connection to the school on two levels. An ADA-compliant elevator was installed to facilitate handicapped accessibility. The new facility has a high school-sized competition basketball court and is designed to accommodate practice courts and a full-size volleyball court. The addition has locker rooms for competing teams, public restrooms, concession area and storage located below the bleacher area. The building is constructed of load-bearing insulated architectural precast concrete panels that are partially faced with brick inserts. The project also included two new parking areas; one for the existing auditorium and one for the new gymnasium.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce