Franciscan Health South Campus Master Planning
Franciscan Alliance is a Roman Catholic faith-based, not-for-profit healthcare system with 14 hospitals in Indiana and Illinois serving a geographic area with a population of 3.7 million people. American Structurepoint was selected by Tonn and Blank Construction and Franciscan Health to help transform areas of their growing Indianapolis south campus hospital.
Our team is using their master facility plan to maximize patient bed availability to facilitate better patient flow, improve daily operations, and satisfy the growing demand for inpatient services. The current inpatient facility is in excellent condition and has opportunity for expansion of inpatient beds within the existing footprint, as they have shown needs for additional critical care and med/surg beds. For this project, our architects are designing three new med/surg beds and palliative care offices within existing footprint on the fifth-floor, as well as the design of 10 new med/surg beds and 10 new ICU level beds on the existing fourth-floor bed tower, including a core support area. On the existing second floor of the Heart Center, our team will reconfigure the SPCU beds to critical care beds, add two beds to the existing six-bed CV PACU, and add two beds to the existing eight-bed SICU. Work for this $12 million renovation is being phased under the constraints of an occupied facility.
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce