Fairfield Inn & Suites
American Structurepoint provided architectural and structural design for this 99-keyed, 4-story, 55,000-sft hotel. This Marriott hotel is designed to the latest brand and owner/hospitality requirements. To complement the seven various room type configurations, the facility incorporates an indoor pool, exterior patio area, workout room, meeting room, and the signature lobby and breakfast areas.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce