Castellini Atlanta Corporate Office & Cold Storage/Production Facility
American Structurepoint architects and structural engineers provided design services for cold-storage facility and 2-story office component. Our services were provided via the design-build delivery method. The cold storage/processing facility is 179,300 sft in size, with the large “box” accounting for 148,544 sft (352’ x 422’). The office component is 8,400 sft per floor for a total of 16,800 sft. American Structurepoint’s Civil Engineering Group coordinated all required survey activities and provided assistance for site due diligence and the preparation of preliminary plans. Preliminary plans were delivered for existing conditions, site design, mass earthwork and drainage, utilities, and erosion control design. Our engineers further prepared site/permit construction plans for the Castellini project and oversaw construction administration through the project’s completion.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce