Arlington Place Health Campus
Arlington Place Health Campus is an innovative approach to the design and delivery of healthcare services for a new generation. This $9.2 million, 64,000-sft post-acute and transitional care center features state-of-the-art engineering and design providing hospitality-driven care to seniors either permanently living in the facility or temporarily residing for short-stay rehabilitation services. The hospitality-inspired design encouraged the architect to establish interactive zones or “third spaces” where guests and residents can gather for impromptu conversations, drinks, snacks, and more.
Arlington Place offers a community room, four different dining venues, including a casual Wi-Fi-enabled café for lighter fare, a pub for evening cocktails with friends and family, and two traditional restaurant-style dining areas. Other unique features designed to create an inviting atmosphere include an in-house movie theater, outside fire pit, fireplaces, salon for haircuts and manicures, fitness center, game room, spa, art and music areas, and walking trails.
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce