Crawfordsville Retail Gap Analysis
American Structurepoint was hired by the City of Crawfordsville to conduct a retail gap analysis and recruitment strategy plan. While viewed as a regional shopping center in western Indiana and home to Tippecanoe County’s largest employers, the City had a lack of interest from commercial developers and retail tenants. American Structurepoint conducted a retail gap analysis to study the demand for new retail based on the amount of money area residents were spending outside the city limits. American Structurepoint determined there was the potential for new retailers in the restaurant, grocery, home furnishing, and clothing business categories. Once the demand was determined, we used our critical path strategy formula to create new strategies to help Crawfordsville go out and market their community to the commercial development and national retail tenants.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards