State Road 49 Corridor Plan
American Structurepoint was selected by the City of Valparaiso Redevelopment Commission to provide professional planning, corridor design, and public meeting facilitation services in preparation of the State Road 49 Corridor Redevelopment Plan. SR 49 is one of the most important roadways serving Valparaiso and the immediate region. Across this 6-mile project study area, there exists a variety of land uses including urban commercial retail, business industrial, countryside and rural, residential, and agricultural lands. One of the primary goals of the corridor study was to understand, identify, design, and develop implementation strategies to properly position the roadway as a vital gateway to the community. Throughout the plan development process, our firm involved a variety of key stakeholders from the City, other community leaders, and the general public.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards