Speedway Redevelopment Area 2
The redevelopment of the urban corridor aimed to attract businesses and housing in the area. The Speedway Redevelopment Commission wished to redevelop this corridor, which consists of older obsolete strip retail development with an approximate 50 percent vacancy rate. Findings of blight along the Crawfordsville Road corridor and surrounding areas posed the biggest reason for redevelopment within this area, along with substandard building conditions, fringe economy, and crime. The specialized plan will incorporate strategies for attracting businesses and offering a mix of housing within the area.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards