Rockville Comprehensive Plan
The town of Rockville was platted in 1824 and became an incorporated area 30 years later, serving as the county seat. The county is a regional draw with two large state parks, Turkey Run and Raccoon Lake State Park, and is famous for the annual Covered Bridge Festival in October. Although many positive strides had been made, the town was still in need of a comprehensive planning solution to serve as a strategic guide to help with decision making for private development projects and community expenditures. Our economic development and community planning team analyzed and developed strategies for improvement in a comprehensive fashion. The plan focuses on key topics, such as land use, connectivity and infrastructure, employment, housing and neighborhoods, identity, and recreation facilities and community services.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards