Rockville Annexation & Growth Study
Rockville Town Council selected American Structurepoint to begin an annexation and growth study in September of 2013. The goal for this planning effort was to help community leaders begin to think comprehensively about current and future development issues, such as location of growth areas, desired development types, population needs, revenue needs and sources, and overall community goals. Our firm’s economic development and planning team helped the Rockville steering committee better understand the basic requirements and issues related to annexation and growth strategies, and outlined action items for additional planning and implementation strategies to take place in the near future. The final study document outlined four focus areas, and today the community is further studying all areas, especially related to comprehensive planning and financial evaluations.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards