Lima Stadium Park Design
Since the mid-1990s, the city had been looking at ways to beautify the Bellefontaine Street/Market Street urban corridor and enhance Spartan Stadium. After years of studying various options and acquiring property in the area, the solution was to design an eye-catching new park. American Structurepoint was selected to provide the landscape architecture and engineering review services. The appearance of Lima Stadium Park was important because it not only serves to beautify one of the main entrances into the city, but it also adds to the overall game-day experience for sporting events at Spartan Stadium. American Structurepoint designed a variety of features, such as walkways, open green space, masonry and decorative perimeter fencing, low-maintenance trees and shrubs, energy-efficient decorative lighting, an interactive fountain, and a restroom facility. The project was named “Lima Stadium Park” to commemorate the original Lima Stadium, built in 1936.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards