Lehman Park Master Plan
Lehman Park is an 11.5-acre park on Berne’s south side that contained two baseball diamonds and approximately 7.7 acres of wooded park area. American Structurepoint’s planning team assisted the City in identifying key stakeholders in the park’s development and assisted in selecting a steering committee for the proposed park improvements.
In addition to gathering input during the local Swiss Days, the planning team conducted two public open house sessions to give community members the opportunity to discuss redevelopment of the existing park. Following these two sessions, American Structurepoint conducted a design charrette with the steering committee to further develop ideas and concepts from the open house session into more defined park project opportunities and amenities. Our planners then worked with the steering committee to identify a final park solution to be developed into a site master plan. American Structurepoint also provided a final opinion of final costs identifying anticipated fees and pricing for full implementation of the site master plan. The strongest element in the Lehman Park conceptual master plan is the preservation and enhancement of important park features that have made this community destination successful thus far. Our goal was to highlight and bolster the current achievements in Lehman Park; we are ready to see what Berne will do next with our vision!
- American Structurepoint Achieves Number 2 Ranking on Columbus Business First Largest Central Ohio Engineering Firms List
- Announcement from CEO Rick Conner, PE, SE
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards