City of Washington I-69/US 50 Interchange Land Use Plan
Community planning consultants from American Structurepoint worked to create this plan that outlined the City’s short- to long-term plan for improvement, development, and growth. The study area was about 2,200 acres and included area within the city (part of a recent annexation) as well as land outside of the city within Daviess County. The plan establishes a foundation for future decision making regarding land use, infrastructure development, and transportation circulation.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards