City of Lebanon Interchange Land Use Plan
Community planning consultants from American Structurepoint worked with the City to develop a plan focused on the City’s short- to long-term plan for improvement, development, and growth for this future growth area. The plan vision focuses on developing community-oriented uses (like residential, commercial, and industrial) to complement current offerings with a focus on improving quality-of-life amenities, schools, workforce training for current and future residents while also trying to attract bright, innovative individuals and businesses to choose Lebanon and participate in the evolution of its future.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards