Columbia City Comprehensive Plan
Columbia City, Indiana
Columbia City is a moderately sized rural Indiana community in northeast Indiana, and it has experienced gradual growth over the years. In 2014, our Planning Group was selected to help Columbia City with their comprehensive plan update to identify a unified and modernized community vision. Our urban planning consultants helped to facilitate a variety of stakeholder discussions, public input and feedback, and the steering committee meetings. The community’s ultimate goal was not to set a new vision, but rather to enhance, grow, excel, better, and level up the distinct physical and social environment that already exists. This comprehensive plan received the 2016 Outstanding Plan Award from the Indiana Chapter of the American Planning Association.
Today, this comprehensive plan serves as a document to guide the city toward achieving its desired goals. As Columbia City continues to act on the strategies in the planning document, it will establish a stronger sense of identity and position the community to make positive changes for generations to come.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards
Awards + Recognition
2016 Hoosier Planning Awards