City of Greenwood I-65/Worthsville Road Interchange Land Use Plan
Consultants from American Structurepoint worked with the City to develop a plan that outlines the City’s short- to long-term plan improvement, development, and growth for the future interchange. The plan establishes a foundation for future decision-making regarding land use, infrastructure development, and transportation circulation. The plan vision focuses on developing community-oriented uses like residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional to complement what is currently available in those markets today in Greenwood with a focus on quality—high-end, upscale, yet homegrown.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards