City of Lebanon Comprehensive Plan Update
American Structurepoint’s urban planning consultants created an update to the 2007 City of Lebanon comprehensive plan. The goal for this coordinated planning effort was to develop a vision and provide guidance for new land that had been annexed into the City since 2007. The plan update now reflects the City’s overall growth vision, land use vision, and infrastructure needs.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards