City of Greendale Comprehensive Plan Update
American Structurepoint provided planning services to update the city’s comprehensive plan. This plan update established a framework and associated strategies and policies to guide future growth, and it outlined the community vision over the next five to ten years. The City had been working from previous planning efforts completed over the past 20 years, so our firm’s urban planning consultants consolidated and evaluated the components of the existing plans, summarized the accomplishments and completed strategies, and then outlined the next steps necessary to achieve the community vision. The update process included a diverse working group, including City staff and members of the community. While the comprehensive plan update is primarily a tool to be used by policy makers for decision making, today it can also be a guide for the private sector to evaluate communities for development or redevelopment opportunities.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards