Henry County Comprehensive Plan
Henry County, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided professional planning services to update a comprehensive plan that delivered a forward-thinking road map that will guide policy decisions as well as both public- and private-sector development in Henry County.
The plan detailed a community-driven vision for all incorporated and unincorporated land under the jurisdiction of the Henry County Planning Commission, including the towns of Spiceland, Knightstown, and Middletown, among others. The plan focused on implementing prioritized growth, development, and quality-of-life strategies for the county, city, and towns as well as the general community and stakeholders. We also provided recommendations for coordinated efforts among the county, city, and town agencies to make the vision a reality. The plan will help create opportunities for private investment and enhance quality of life while simultaneously protecting natural resources and prime agricultural lands that county residents value. The plan received an honorable mention in the Outstanding Comprehensive Planning category of the 2019 APA Indiana Chapter Hoosier Planning Awards.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards
Awards + Recognition
2019 American Planning Association Indiana Chapter Honorable Mention Outstanding Comprehensive Planning