Ivy Tech Campus Access Roads
Specialists from American Structurepoint provided design and inspection services for the construction of approximately 0.8 mile of roadway and multi-use pedestrian path along the new site of Ivy Tech. The design included a 2-lane divided and curbed roadway along with a multi-use pathway, lighting, and landscaping features, and provides sanitary sewer and water to the proposed Ivy Tech campus and surrounding development. The urban planning solution also included reconstruction of an existing arterial roadway to improve the functionality of the corridor in relation to flooding concerns. Construction operations also included clearing right-of-way, filling low areas with borrow, and construction of a Con-Span box culvert bridge. The $2.9 million construction cost was locally funded. Work was performed for the City of Logansport.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards