Buffalo Street Reconstruction
American Structurepoint, along with a mixed-use developer, is creating a conceptual design for the City of Warsaw with the goal to completely redevelop an entire city block of Buffalo Street. This project is directly adjacent to Center Lake, and the plan includes a variety of residential products, from apartments to townhouses. This plan also includes a mixed-use building adjacent to the lakefront, with first-floor space for retail and restaurants, along with upper-floor space for offices and residential units. Economic development consultants from American Structurepoint are developing the conceptual drawings for the streetscape design of Buffalo Street, and a lakefront civic plaza adjacent to the mixed-use building. The civic plaza includes a variety of natural and hardscape areas that will connect the new residents to the lakefront and the existing municipal park and beach next door.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards