Wishard Facility Assessments, Indiana University Indianapolis Campus
American Structurepoint's investigative engineers and architects conducted an on-site facility condition assessment of the Wishard Hospital-Indiana University campus to help the University better determine the viability of the existing facilities. The facility consisted of 12 buildings and a parking structure on a 27-acre site, with construction dates ranging from 1914 through 1994.
Our engineering company performed an evaluation of the entire site was performed, concentrating on the architectural components of the buildings, including the roof and building envelope, ADA accessibility, the structural condition and major building framing components, site utilities, the paved surface parking lots, drives, and landscaping features, and the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment. A detailed property condition assessment report was prepared, with coordination from MEP engineering disciplines, identifying the major building systems and equipment and their major deficiencies, including an opinion on the remaining useful life of the building system components and a 15-year capital improvement schedule to aid in budgeting purposes.
- American Structurepoint Receives Employer of the Year Award from Women Transportation Seminar Notheast Ohio
- Tim McParland Joins American Structurepoint's Cleveland Investigate Team
- American Structurepoint Podcast Celebrates National Engineers Week
- What You Need to Know to Pursue A Career in Investigative Engineering
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road