American Structurepoint’s investigative team are experts at helping clients preserve and protect their homes and businesses. Whether it’s determining why a structure sustained damage or helping a client understand how to best preserve their assets, American Structurepoint partners with our clients to plan for the future.
The Lazarus Building in Columbus, Ohio, was once the flagship store for the Lazarus Company and dates to the early 1900s. At one point in its long history, other buildings were connected to it to create a nearly 1 million-square-foot mall. The Columbus Downtown Development Corporation (CDDC) is renovating the historic building for future office use, and American Structurepoint has paved the way for the new development.
Our investigative team spent three days assessing the entire structure from the roof to the foundation and all building systems in between. We provided a 20-year outlook of anticipated repairs or renovations needed to keep the structure and its systems functioning optimally and to help turn the CDDC’s vision into a reality.
The historic building is now a thriving office complex that has achieved LEED CS Gold status by the U.S. Green Building Council, the first renovation project in Central Ohio to achieve the rating.
Whether it’s to identify how or why a structure sustained damage, the present condition of materials, systems, or components, or a plan for future needs and repairs, American Structurepoint’s investigative team partners with clients across the country to improve the quality of life for the people and communities we serve.
- American Structurepoint Receives Employer of the Year Award from Women Transportation Seminar Notheast Ohio
- Tim McParland Joins American Structurepoint's Cleveland Investigate Team
- American Structurepoint Podcast Celebrates National Engineers Week
- What You Need to Know to Pursue A Career in Investigative Engineering
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road