Zionsville Strategic Economic Development Plan
American Structurepoint worked with the town of Zionsville to create a strategic plan focused on economic development policies and strategies. This planning effort included the development of a vision and brand for the community and aligning the land uses around that vision. Our consulting firm produced an infrastructure plan to support economic development efforts, as well as strategic task identification for the areas of new business attraction. The team focused on preservation and enhancement of the downtown, existing business expansion and retention, streamlining and realignment of approval processes and internal resources to better accommodate economic development efforts, and programming as a way to enhance the character and quality of life of the community.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards