Vale Park Road over SR 49 Bridge
The intent of the urban design and landscape architecture project was to facilitate increasing traffic volumes, create a signature gateway corridor into the city, and improve safety for pedestrians and residents. Consultants from American Structurepoint accomplished this by working closely with City officials, a project advisory committee, and the public through community meetings to develop a corridor plan that included alternatives for roundabouts and other traffic calming measures. The plan also included public art and other aesthetic elements, a combination of sidewalk improvements, and the addition of a multi-use trail. The plan converts an overtaxed road with safety concerns into a community amenity.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards