Kokomo/Howard County US 31 Corridors Zoning Ordinances
Kokomo and Howard Counties, Indiana
American Structurepoint worked with the client to create the development guidelines (including a mix of both traditional zoning standards and form based code) for the new US 31 corridor, to best articulate the established economic and community vision for that area. Consultants from American Structurepoint also developed standards to facilitate the successful redevelopment of the existing corridor.
The US 31 Corridor Comprehensive Plan was a joint project of the City of Kokomo and Howard County. The Plan addresses land use issues, Complete Streets implementation, zoning regulations, and redevelopment opportunities to plan and provide for appropriate growth around the new US 31 corridor and improve transportation flow and aesthetics throughout the existing US 31 corridor.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards