Jefferson and York Streetscape Improvements
American Structurepoint is currently working on a conceptual design for the locally funded Jefferson Street and York Street reconstruction. Influenced by the comprehensive community plan recently completed by our firm, the two-block project will incorporate a complete street philosophy, with on-street bicycle facilities and wide pedestrian sidewalks. Our firm’s landscape architects are leading the design process by selecting the palette of materials including pavement and decorative lighting, creating pedestrian nodes with seating and amenities, and carving out space for urban trees and ornamental plantings within the project limits.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards