Ivy Tech Logansport Campus Building Project
Student enrollment at the current Logansport campus has seen tremendous growth, necessitating this new facility. The 2-story higher-education facility is located on the outskirts of Logansport. This unique facility and adjacent infrastructure improvements provide a high-quality learning environment and serve as a catalyst for development of additional amenities and businesses. The building design features a striking curvilinear facade, 2-story central rotunda, and dramatic landscape architecture with plantings to accent the sloping natural grade surrounding the perimeter. In addition to the structural engineering of the building, civil engineering included 1,500-foot extensions of water and sewer, the extension of access roads to the site, and master planning of a 60-acre site.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards