Ivy Tech Lawrenceburg Community College
The City of Lawrenceburg undertook a major urban planning and building project in the downtown area of this once bustling, riverfront town. A single tenant had already occupied the medical office portion of the project, and the City was looking for a single tenant, opposite the medical office building, to occupy the 80,000-sft speculative office building. Lawrenceburg was hoping to find an urban tenant to bring people and activity to assist with the revitalization of the downtown area; Ivy Tech Community College was the perfect match. Ivy Tech leased the entire 80,000 sft available on the three levels. Therefore, the project consisted of a 3-floor interior build-out to provide students interested in nursing, chemistry, and biomedical fields with a media center, fitness area, resource area, classrooms, laboratories, and support space.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- American Structurepoint Wins Two 2016 Hoosier Planning Awards