John Glenn Columbus International Airport Facility Condition Assessment Services
American Structurepoint conducted a comprehensive property condition assessment of building systems for nearly 40 buildings on three airport facilities, including the John Glenn Columbus International Airport. Our firm’s comprehensive analysis and assessment of building systems included engineering, architectural and structural analysis, energy conservation opportunities, deferred maintenance items, code compliance items, building envelope deficiencies, and other facility infrastructure improvements.
Building systems included air cargo storage facilities, an electrical vault, airfield maintenance facility including office spaces and maintenance garages, and snow removal equipment storage facilities. The assessment identified current, five- and 10-year facilities projects, strategies for addressing identified items, prioritization for identified projects, detailed time and cost estimates to accomplish the prioritized maintenance projects, and a detailed annual operating budget to maintain the facilities going forward.
- Tim McParland Joins American Structurepoint's Cleveland Investigate Team
- American Structurepoint Podcast Celebrates National Engineers Week
- What You Need to Know to Pursue A Career in Investigative Engineering
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road