Indianapolis Airport Authority
At American Structurepoint, our people are driven to make a difference every day. We’re committed to our clients and the long-term partnership we have with them. One example is our partnership with the Indianapolis Airport Authority.
With more than 50 buildings to maintain, the airport authority needed an assessment to help identify short-term and long-term maintenance needs. American Structurepoint investigators performed roof condition assessments of 32 structures on the property and delivered a report identifying immediate, short-term, and long-term maintenance needs. The final report outlines the condition of the roof and when repairs or maintenance will be needed.
As we’ve done with clients across the country, American Structurepoint’s investigative team helped prioritize immediate needs to help the Indianapolis Airport Authority. Our investigative work helps clients budget and plan ahead to prevent future issues.
At American Structurepoint, our projects are more than a job to us, and we are committed to improving the quality of life. No matter the size or scope of a project, our experts are dedicated to working with you to successfully deliver results.
- American Structurepoint Receives Employer of the Year Award from Women Transportation Seminar Notheast Ohio
- Tim McParland Joins American Structurepoint's Cleveland Investigate Team
- American Structurepoint Podcast Celebrates National Engineers Week
- What You Need to Know to Pursue A Career in Investigative Engineering
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road