Jason Williams, PE, MSCE, CDT, CSI
Director of Project Development
In his career, Mr. Williams has performed thousands of property investigations for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential properties. He specializes in structural analysis, historic preservation, building envelope evaluations, storm damage assessments, and property condition, capital needs, relocation inspections, FHA inspections and HUD foundation certifications, HUD 203K consultant, and foundation assessments.
Forensic engineering consultant involved in the following types of projects.
• Property condition assessments, roof condition assessments, construction feasibility studies, thermography and ADA compliance assessments and remediation design
• Structural analysis, load path surveys, repair/remediation design, structural damage investigations, structural failure cause and origin assessments, construction administration, construction observation services, and project management consulting
• Asset management studies for multi-family, hospitality and municipalities for determination capital improvement needs, development of maintenance programs and budget projection
• Building envelope evaluations, water infiltration and damage assessments, and microbial growth investigations
• Structural damage investigations (seismic, blasting, fire, water, storm (hail/wind), and vehicular impact)
• Retaining wall analysis (modular, segmental, reinforced concrete, natural), design and investigations
• Expert witness services for plaintiffs or defendants for litigation in various matters pertaining to building design, construction defects and water infiltration issues.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS:
Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) – Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee
HAAG Certified Residential Roof Inspector
CSI Construction Documents Technologist
Download Jason's CV to learn more.