Brandon Hoopingarner, AIA
Brandon is the design director for the Architecture Group at American Structurepoint. In cooperation with the leadership of the Architecture Group and the firm officers, he is responsible for setting the standard for all designs produced in the Architecture Group. He is well versed in architecture theory of design and has proven experience in the programming, schematic, and design development phases to ensure client objectives are met. Brandon works closely with project managers to maintain design excellence through construction documents. He is experienced in several computer graphic software platforms and is able to communicate designs quickly with a high level of detail. Brandon's imagination and creativity offers clients a unique perspective throughout the entire design process. Brandon’s great depth of knowledge and experience in the industry has led to a number of prestigious awards, including the 2017 AIA Indiana Young Architect Award, the 2014 Interior Design Coalition of Indiana’s Emerging Talent Award, ENR Midwest’s Top 20 Under 40, and a 2014 finalist for Indy’s Best and Brightest.
- 2017 AIA Indiana Young Architect Award
- 2014 ENR Midwest's "top 20 under 40"
- 2014 Emerging Talent Award from the Interior Design Coalition of Indiana
- 2014 Legends in Design Award Winner
- 2014 Indy's Best and Brightest Finalist
- AIA Indiana Design Award, Award for Excellence in Architectural Design – Strawbale Eco-Center
- IDIA, Las Americas Virtual Design Studio Completion Winner
- 2014 Senior Housing News’ Architecture and Design Award in Skilled Nursing - Wellbrooke of Westfield Transitional Care Center, Westfield, Indiana
- 2014 Healthcare Environmental Award for the Center for Health Design - Wellbrooke of Westfield Transitional Care Center, Westfield, Indiana
- 2014 Environments for Aging, Skilled Nursing Award - Wellbrooke of Wabash Transitional Care Center, Wabash, Indiana
- 2013 AIA Excellence in Architecture - Wellbrooke of Wabash Transitional Care Center, Wabash, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, 2008, Ball State University
- Master of Architecture, 2011, Ball State University