Andrew C. Clemens, PE, SE
Director of Project Development
Andy brings 20 years of investigative and structural design experience to the Ohio market. Andy has performed numerous site investigations at industrial and retail facilities, warehouses, schools, hospitals, power plants, wastewater and water treatment plants, and residential properties. He specializes in structural analysis, historical
preservation, roofing and building envelope evaluations, and structural analysis. His responsibilities include property loss cause and origin investigations, building envelope evaluations, storm damage assessments, and property and facility condition assessments.
Forensic engineering consultant involved in the following types of projects.
· Water damage and microbial growth investigations
· Storm damage (hail, wind) investigations, including residential and commercial roofing systems
· Structural damage investigations – fire, water, storm, vehicular impact, other
· Roof and building condition assessments
· Structural design and repair, including construction administration and construction observation services
· Roof/facade repair and replacement design, including construction administration and construction observation services
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS:
Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) – Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina
Licensed Structural Engineer (SE) – Illinois, Nevada
HAAG Certified Residential Roof Inspector
HAAG Certified Commercial Roof Inspector
Download Andy's CV to learn more.