Speedway Waterworks Improvements
The town of Speedway determined capital improvements to their water works are needed to keep up with supply requirements, improve safety, and meet regulations. The major projects included installation of three groundwater wells, replacement of the existing surface water treatment plant intake to improve performance and safety, and treatment plant improvements. American Structurepoint engineers conducted the well analysis, well design intake analysis, and intake design.
The surface water treatment plant intake will be modified to improve performance and safety and three groundwater wells will be installed. The surface water and groundwater treatment plants will undergo improvements to update equipment, instrumentation and control, and improve disinfection to meet requirements of the LT2ESWTR Rule under the Safe Drinking Water Act. Our consultants are conducting the well analysis/design and intake analysis.
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak