Tippecanoe Mall Expansion
This 80-acre retail development for the expansion of a regional mall and new adjacent retail center involved relocation of a regulated drain, design of infrastructure, and public road design. Scope of work for the 330,000-sft mall expansion also included design of three intersections, including capacity analysis and design of three interconnected actuated traffic signals with the provision for connection into the US 52 traffic signal system.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak