Switzerland County Technology and Education Center
This new multi-use administration building brings together up to four distinct agencies within one new centralized location: the Emergency Management Agency, Cooperative Extension Services, Learning Center, and 4-H Community Center. The new office building is located on a County-owned site of approximately 1.2 acres. This 30,000-sft administrative and learning center supplies residents with the county’s first education and coaching facilities made for mature studying. The facility includes three lecture rooms, computer laboratory, an enhanced producing coaching laboratory, and an event room. After extensive visioning charrettes, the design team verified the program requirements with each agency partner. We then developed schematic building floor plans to better define adjacencies and to assist with the development of a preliminary budget. Our team then provided 3D renderings and site plans for the office building to provide a vision of the future facility.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak