SR 37 Design/Build
This fast-track road rehabilitation project included full-depth patching and pavement overlay, as well as drainage, safety, and intersection improvements. The project extends from the Lawrence/ Monroe County line north to Dillman Road, a length of 7.3 miles. The project also included a Stage II engineer’s report required to address specific aspects of the project that could not be addressed in Stage I construction.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak