South Keystone Area Septic Tank Elimination
Designed sanitary sewers for 357 homes in an existing neighborhood to eliminate failing septic systems. The collection system includes 22,700 feet of pipe, 65 manholes, and one 200 GPM lift station and 1,680 feet of 4-inch force main. Design included optimizing the proposed sewer layout to reduce construction cost by making the sewers shallower. Design included pavement restoration, maintenance of traffic, and erosion control design services along with construction administration services and participation in public meetings with the residents of the project area. The project was coordinated with a drainage improvement project for the City of Indianapolis.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak