Ronald Reagan Parkway
Hendricks County, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided the overall environmental permitting for this project corridor, with the final phase of construction and permitting occurring in 2014. Our scientists conducted an environmental field investigation to identify wetlands and jurisdictional streams within the proposed project corridor.
Water quality permits including Indiana Department of Environmental Management Section 401, US Army Corps of Engineers Section 404, and Indiana Department of Natural Resources Construction in a Floodway permit applications were prepared for unavoidable impacts on the project. When mitigation was needed for these permits, American Structurepoint teamed with the LPA project sponsor to identify a potential mitigation property on County Parks Department property, resulting in a win-win situation where the Parks Department advanced their own long-term objectives for the property. American Structurepoint then designed an approximately 5-acre mitigation site with 2 acres of forested and emergent wetland creation, 500 linear feet of stream creation, and an additional forested floodway tree planting area.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak