Ridge Road Phase II
This project involved reconstruction of an approximately 1-mile section of Ridge Road from Chase Street to Clark Street. Construction operations included removal of the existing roadway, construction of five lanes of new 17-inch full-depth QC/QA HMA pavement, new curb and gutter, new storm sewer, traffic signal upgrades, new traffic lighting, and retaining wall construction. The $2.2 million LPA project was performed for Lake County Highway Department through INDOT.
Phase I reconstructed one mile of roadway from Colfax Avenue to Clark Road. This project included the relocation of existing utilities, drainage improvements, pavement removal, a new 5-lane section of bituminous pavement, traffic signals, lighting, and the installation of curbs and gutters. Phase II included reconstruction for approximately one mile of roadway from Chase Street to Clark Road. Construction operations included removal of existing roadway, construction of five lanes of new 17-inch, full-depth QC/QA HMA pavement, new curbs and gutters, new storm sewer, traffic signal upgrades, and new traffic lighting. Phase III reconstructed 1.1 miles of roadway from Chase Street to Grant Street. This project included the relocation of existing utilities, drainage improvements, pavement removal and restoration, flexible pavement, traffic signals, and the installation of curbs and gutters. The project was completed for Lake County using the INDOT CRA program to track progress and quantities. This was also an LPA project that was 20 percent locally and 80 percent federally funded.
The construction was 20 percent locally and 80 percent federally funded. American Structurepoint performed work for the Lake County Highway Department through the Indiana Department of Transportation.
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- American Structurepoint to Serve As Advisor for 16 Tech Signature Bridge Project
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak